Child Care Enrolment Checklist
The information below will guide you through the child care enrolment process. What you as a parent need to do before enrolling your child in child care once the new Child Care Subsidy (CCS) scheme goes live in July of 2018.
Please ensure you have completed these steps well in advance of your desired start date as they may take some time. This is particularly true if you or your child does not already have a Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN).
If you are unclear on any of the steps below, please contact us, we are more than happy to help guide you through the process.
Please remember - the earlier you start this process, the quicker your child can be enrolled and the quicker you will receive any subsidy or benefits you are entitled to. This eliminates out of pocket expenses you would otherwise incur whilst waiting for Centrelink to process your request for a CRN or your Complying Written Agreement (CWA).
1. Create A Centrelink Online Account
The first step to enrolling your child in child care starts with creating a Centrelink online account if you do not already have one - families already receiving CCS at other centres should already have one.
You can do this by completing the application form at the Department of Human Services' website.
You will need your CRN, your child’s CRN and your last payment amount from Centrelink. If you don’t have a CRN you will need to telephone Centrelink on 136 150 or visit a Centrelink office.
2. Create A MyGov Account
The second step to enrolling your child in child care is to create a MyGov account online if you do not already have one - families already receiving CCS at other centres should already have one.
You can do this by completing the online application form at the MyGov website.
3. Apply For The Child Care Subsidy Via MyGov
If you are enrolling in child care for the first time you need to apply for the Child Care Subsidy CCS via MyGov.
Make sure you complete the entire process.
4. Confirm Your Complying Written Agreement At Kinder Kare
- When you come in to Kinder Kare to finalise your enrolment, we will guide you through the steps of making an account with Xplor. Xplor is our the software platform we use to help us administer the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) on behalf of parents.
- Once we submit your enrolment application, the system will create a Complying Written Agreement (CWA). This is the enrolment schedule agreed upon between you as a Parent and Kinder Kare as the Service Provider. You have to accept this CWA from your Xplor account.
- This will notify Centrelink that you agree to the enrolment and that your authorise Kinder Kare to process your Child Care Subsidy (CCS) claims on your behalf.
5. Confirm Your Enrolment Through MyGov
The last step to enrolling your child in child care is to confirm your enrolment details are all correct.
- Once the government has received confirmation of your Complying Written Agreement (CWA), they will send you a notification through MyGov which should accurately reflect the same attendance details you have previously agreed to.
- Please note - you must confirm that this information is correct through the prompts in MyGov before subsidies will be paid on your behalf to Kinder Kare.
If have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us for help.
- Amber W.
You can’t fault this centre! The staff have been wonderful, the management team are beyond helpful and understanding and the centre itself is not only... read more -A G.
I love this place when I first met the director who also the owner of the child care centre. The most important expectation of a... read more -Julie B.
Amazing Staff - My daughter has been going to Kinderkare since she is a baby. They helped greatly with her difficult sleeping patterns. For a... read more -
- Sumeet K.
Kinder Kare is like a home away from home for my little daughter. The team at Kinder Kare are very supportive, collaborative and warm. When... read more -Mathew B.
My son has been attending Kinder Kare for about 3 years now and he absolutely loves it there. The teachers and staff are very friendly,... read more -A G.
This was the first daycare we put our son into, and I’m so glad it worked out well! He was in the baby room (started... read more -
- Hitarth J.
Kinder Kare is best Childcare in the area. My Son started attending since he was 14 months old. All teachers took great care of him... read more -Mohammad R.
Putting our child in care was a huge decision. We looked at a number of Centres and could not go past Kinder Kare Early Childhood... read more -Shady D.
This centre is excellent!!! All 3 of my children attended this centre and my children and I have been very happy over the years. The... read more -
- Shazia N.
Thanks to the owner and all staff members who really take care of me when I was on my workplacement as student. I spent most... read more -A G.
You can’t fault this centre! The staff have been wonderful, the management team are beyond helpful and understanding and the centre itself is not only... read more -Peter S.
Leaving your child in someone elses care is stressful as it is ... but staff here are warm and caring, the place itself is clean... read more -